Sunday 2 February 2014

Top Products | January

Hello and happy February!
At the start of the year I decided I wanted to try and do a favourites post every month of this year, showcasing the products I've loved and used the most. So far so good as I have some products to share which definitely have been my top products. It's not loads but they all genuinely have been favourites in January.

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter - yum. This smells like raspberry yogurt and I've been using it nearly every day to keep myself hydrated through this awful cold weather.

Lush Ocean Salt Scrub - This won't be for you if you have sensitive skin, it's very abrasive but if you have congested skin this works really well and making you skin insanely soft! Just make sure your scrub very lightly as the first time I used this I scrubbed a bit too hard and my skin was all red and blotchy!

PINK Sweet & Flirty Body Mist - I got four mini PINK body mists for Christmas and this is without a doubt my favourite. It's such a sweet, sugary girly scent which I've used every day. It's a really light scent but as I find perfume way too strong no matter what the scent, this is perfect.

Patisserie De Bain Strawberry Cupcake Hand Cream - Another Christmas gift was this adorable hand cream. It comes in the cutest little pot and smells delicious. It's quite thick but sinks in really well, I will have a review up of this very soon.

Ciate Speed Coat - This mini topcoat from Ciate came in my Mini Mani Month I got in the sale and it has fast become my favourite topcoat. It's really really shiny (on par with seche vite I'd say!) and dries quickly too. I think this will be a repurchase when I finish this mini bottle

 Burt's Bees Acai Berry Lip balm - I'm sure this has been discontinued but I was desperate to try a nice smelling burt's bees lip balm and I found this in waitrose. It was the only one left and I've been looking for it for ages after my friend said how good it is, and I really have to agree! This has been my 'go to' lip balm. It smells great and makes my lips really soft and isn't too waxy or greasy feeling - perfect!

Hopefully I can keep this series going each month as I enjoy reading (and writing) them. I'd love to know what you've been loving this month too!

Jessica
xox

9 comments:

  1. I love the Body shop body butters!! I've been using the Vanilla Bliss flavour everyday and it smells fab! Some great products you've mentioned x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberry was my favourite body butter before they discontinued it! Now they only sell it in the sales occasionally, I'll have to pick one up in store since it's not on the website. Really glad I caught this post! :D

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Ciate Speed Coat! This month I've been loving Benetint by benefit x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Body Shop Raspberry range - it's sweet without being sugary and fresh at the same time :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of that lip balm! Sounds like it was meant to be finding the last one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The strawberry cupcake hand cream sounds incredible, excited to see the review! x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raspberry body butter looks great! i have pink grapefruit, papaya and tangerine- i guess my next one will be raspberry :)

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard such nice things about that burts bees lip balm and really want to try it!

    Lovely blog and post.
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard such great things about the Ciate top coat! And I love Burts Bees chapsticks!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete