Friday 22 March 2013

Pamper Time #1


Every now and then I like to have a long relaxing soak in the bath with a Lush bath bomb and some other lovely products to accompany it. I also take the opportunity to put a face mask on and paint my nails so I thought I would show you what I used yesterday. I will definitely do more of these but they probably won't be weekly!


I love this bath bomb!! it's Lush golden wonder which was Christmas L/E :( sob, sob. How pretttyyy
I used S&G whipped clean and smoothie star which have a similar scent which I like because I'm a lil' OCD when it comes to having similar smelling shower gel/body lotion I used S&G pulp friction body scrub which I forgot to photograph. For skin I used St.Ives apricot scrub blemish fighting which is pretty good and is popular, personally I didn't really noticed anything more 'blemish fighting' than other variations of it (that was actually my last use of it so will get another, btw). I was going to use S&G no clogs allowed which is lovely and will definitely get a dedicated review but seriously, I'm so lazy. I plan to use it tonight however!

I painted my nails with Essie 'Neo Whimsical' and taa daaa feeling squeaky clean and fresh!

Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment