Wednesday 27 March 2013

NEW Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac's


If you live in the UK you will know we can't get Bath & Body Works here, however around a year ago I found a site based in the UK that stocks quite a few hard to find brands one of them being Bath and Body Works. I've placed two orders near the start of this year and I've been checking back the past couple weeks to see if they have Spring stock in. Finally, they did! 

I ordered six of the new pocket bac's in the scents: Berry Sangria, Aloha Orchid, Fresh Picked Wildberries, Vanilla Berry Sorbet, I ♥ Cookie Dough and I ♥ Bubblegum


They all smell really good, I'd have to say my favourite is either cookie dough or bubblegum they smell so true to scent! My least favourite would have to be fresh picked wild berries because well, it kind of smells like mens aftershave(?) not berries!

Anyway, that was my little loot and I'd recommend checking out the site if you are interested in B&BW goodies of any kind, they do have spring scents in the body products too at the moment but stock sells out quick! Shipping is fast as it's royal mail first class, I ordered late Sunday night and it arrived yesterday morning so took one working day.

You can visit the site here - Bath and Body Shop

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for sharing this with us :D I have been wanting to try Bath & Body Works products for what seems like forever and now I can. Yay.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) Haha, I was sooo excited when I found out about the site definitely my weakness x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, so glad I found this post (and your blog!). I've been looking for somewhere that stocks Bath & Body Works in the UK for ages!
    http://cthrnsyr.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how exciting! I will def have to have a browse, thank you for sharing! :)

    I'm a new follower

    Hayley
    Sparkles &

    Stretchmarks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete