Wednesday 12 March 2014

What I got for my birthday | 2014

Last Tuesday (4th) was my 16th birthday! I wasn't really looking forward to it but I had a brilliant day. I was very lucky as we didn't have school so I got to spend my birthday doing something fun! I went with my dad to Westfield for some shopping (haul to follow) and lunch. I enjoyed the day a lot and since you said you would like to see what I got when I asked in my previous posts I am going to be sharing that today...sorry it's quite late, I wasn't sure how I wanted to set this out so I will mainly let the pictures do the talking.




From my grandparents I got a new pair of Uggs in the Chestnut Bailey Bow style. They are soo comfortable, soft and warm and this bailey bow is, in my opinion, one of the nicer pairs of uggs because some look quite big and bulky so the pretty bows take away from that. Everything else I got from my dad, the headphones are amazing and I've used them everyday since I got them, they are really handy and practical. I got Tiffany & Co earrings which are also very practical as I always forget to change my earrings so once they're in, they're in for a long time haha. At Westfield I was going to buy the Swarovski Silver Tennis Bracelet for myself but he offered to buy it for me as an extra present so that was so lovely!



From my sister I got three Essie nail polishes, from my nan I got the Bath and Body works stuff and some money and then from my mum, my main present was money so the rest is the other things she got me! The phone case is so cute! It arrived late so that's why it's not a great picture and separate to the other stuff! :)
♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you enjoyed reading this. I'm so grateful for everything I received and can't wait to wear/use everything! Of course, there will be many reviews/posts featuring these products coming your way! Thanks for reading and thank you for all the lovely birthday messages, I really appreciate it!

Jessica
xox

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy (belated) birthday and what lovely gifts you got xx
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! The phone case is adorable, I love it! Would love to know how you get on with the Lanolips, I've been wanting to try it for a while now.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely day, sounds like you did :) Love the phone case & great Essie colours.
    Vicki x

    What A Little Pickle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely presents :) happy belated birthday xx
    Adela

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a belated happy birthday! Gorgeous gifts!

    ReplyDelete