Thursday, 10 October 2013

L'Oreal Glitterati Polishes - Scarlett Tinsel & Sequin Explosion

Hello Everyone! Hope you're all having a great evening :)
Today I have two more products to share from my last beauty haul, two of the new L'Oreal Glitterati polishes for A/W in the shades 'Scarlett Tinsel' and 'Sequin Explosion'





I'm sure you know by now how much I love glitter polishes so I had to get these! There are also two other colours called 'Bling Bling Bang' (blue )and 'Black Diamond' (black) but they weren't really 'me' so I didn't get them. Scarlett Tinsel is a beautiful Magenta where the glitter particles are all the same size, this reminds me of Models Own Magenta Divine which I have wanted for ages so it was a no brainer to get this one. 
Sequin Explosion is unlike anything I own and usually I wouldn't go for a 'multi coloured' glitter - anyone remember the hype about OPI Rainbow Collection from the 2011 Christmas collection? yep I hated it! But I actually decided to get it, I think this is better for an accent nail rather than every finger which is something coming from me! It's a silver glitter with multi coloured large hexagonal glitter pieces as well as smaller circle glitter bits. 
These can both be worn as a topcoat over another polish or built up to three coats for a fully opaque colour. These are so pretty however the downside is I find Scarlett Tinsel to chip really easily, even over Seche Vite! Even so I do really like them and would recommend them.

Jessica
xox


6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these, so pretty. May have to check them out for myself!

    - Bridie
    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love these colours, so pretty :) x

    http://cathearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one! I definitely need to get one of these in time for the festive season :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Bet they are a pain to take off!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, those looks so scary to remove but how gorgeous when you layer them like that! :D

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ow opaque it looks after three coats! These are gorgeous ^_^
    I love a good old glitter ombre myself hehe
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete