Sunday 21 July 2013

Collective Haul: Beauty & Random

Hey Everyone
I'm back! It feels like I haven't sat down and blogged for ages and well, it probably has been ages! I finished my two weeks work experience on Friday and now I have six weeks off for Summer so there will be lots of posts coming your way :) These products are things I've bought over the past few weeks and it has amounted to quite a lot!
How cute are these?! I just could not resist the mug and coaster set...even though it won't be getting much use until Winter when I will be drinking loads of hot chocolate! I just had to get the matching money tin, brilliant for putting my spare pennies in! Also, these floral tissues are really pretty and tissues are always handy to have in your room! All of this is from Tesco :)

Trevor Sorbie Curls & Waves Curl Cream: I'm on the lookout for products to enhance my natural waves and this was the only product that sounded like what I was after when I was looking in boots, so recommendations of products like this please let me know in the comments! 
Umberto Giannini Pure Beauty Shampoo: I got a mini of this for my birthday and after finishing it I finally got round to getting a full size as last time I went they were sold out! Love this, makes my hair feel soft, smooth and healthy. 
Vaseline Spray & Go: This is a new release which I will have a full review of this week so keep your eyes peeled :)
The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter: This smells really yummy, just like raspberry yogurt! This was super cheap in TBS sale, so I had to get it! 
Two new nail polishes; Barry M 'Pink Silver' which I've wanted for ages, it peeled off really quickly which was disappointing but I didn't use a base coat so that may be why, look out for a NOTD coming soon and Collection gel colour in 'Raspberry' which I currently have on and I've been really impressed by. Finally a Cutex polish remover as Superdrug have 3 for 2 on nails so I picked this up to get for free.
  Nivea SPF 30 Lip Balm: I've been looking for this for ages since it's been so hot recently I wanted a high SPF lip balm to keep my lips protected.
Trilogy Rose hip Oil: Really excited to try this and see how well it works. I will have a full review up once I have tried this enough to notice any results!
Dove Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena scent: I bought this for a post later on this week, it's my favourite scent out of all dove deodorants.
Superdrug Coconut Oil: I'd heard lots of people say this is an excellent cheap product to use as a hair mask or deep conditioner for the ends of your hair so I got this today as I'm always using hair treatments, once again I will definitely have a review of this up once I've used it a few times!

 Finally, I received these two things as a gift from the manager where I worked the past two weeks, a No7 'Ballerina Beauty Purse' containing a sample size day cream and mascara, a little eyeshadow in the shade Forest Fruits and a full size lipstick in Mulberry. Also, Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, I'm undecided on the scent but I love the bottle it's really pretty!

♥  ♥  ♥

So there we have it! Let me know if you have tried any of these products, I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!

Jessica
xox

15 comments:

  1. Amazing haul, I am a little jealous, I am a huge fan of No.7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo some amazing goodies, i love the Taylor swift perfume smells delicious and the bottle is super cute ha, lovely post! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've bought so much stuff, lucky you :D

    My Stace would love the Hello Kitty stuff and I'm really looking forward to seeing the Vaseline Spray review as I haven't seen that before.

    Missed you while you were gone so really glad you're back.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well it is adorable! The review is up now! Thanks, I have definitely missed blogging :D x

      Delete
  4. Lovely haul!
    I really want to try the Taylor Swift perfume, I have a sample somewhere but I dont know where!
    Everyone loves the spray on & go moisturiser, looking forward to your review
    Estelle x
    letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still deciding if I like it or not haha, The review is not up :) x

      Delete
  5. Oooh nice haul! The hello kitty stuff is so cute! :) x

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. temptation to go shopping now is simply too much! I am desperate to try rose hip oil for scarring, hoping it works! Will be checking to see if you review it, fingers crossed! New follower :)

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. there's some gorgeous bits here - where did you find those tissues?!
    if you're after something to define your natural curls then I've found Bumble and bumble's Curl Defining Creme is the only thing that works for me (I reviewed it here - http://www.sophiellafashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-dream-curl-products-bumble-and.html)

    Sophie xo | sophielouisew_ a fashion.beauty.lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. These items all look so beautiful - I'm interested to see the review of the spray and go moisturiser, that looks like it's got the potential to be great! ^.^

    flawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Epic haul! Love that body butter, it's a favourite of mine! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gifts from your manager! That purse is gorgeous and I've always wanted to try that Taylor Swift perfume!

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great buys - I really want to try the spray on body moisturiser :)

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you have bought!
    I love Hello Kitty, would have been pleased if I had found them!

    sweetdreamsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete