Tuesday 9 July 2013

Yankee Candle Tart Burner

Hey Everyone!

I've been super slack on the blogging front lately and there's not even. Reason why...I've just been lazy so nothing new there. Yesterday I started my work experience placement where I am for two weeks, I'm staying with my dad so I didn't have my computer but I went home for a bit today and bought it back with me so now I have it :) Anyway, after work yesterday I walked past a little independent card type shop and I saw a poster with 'Yankee Candle' displayed in the front window so naturally I popped in...and came out with these!

I cracked my old tart burner back in January and never replaced it so when I saw this one which was Yankee Candle branded and much cheaper than my last one at just £6.99 I knew I had to get it! It's a creamy off white colour with some embossed detailing which you can see in the last picture. The two tarts I picked were 'Summer Scoop' and 'Garden Sweet Pea' both beautiful light summer appropriate scents.


I have Garden Sweet Pea burning right now and it's quite a bit away from me but it's really strong and smells gorgeous! The tarts are meant to have a burn time of around 8 hours too.

I will be getting lots more posts up this coming week as I've missed blogging a lot!
What are you favourite Yankee Candle scents? I really want to try more :)

Jessica
xox

10 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty burner. I want to get some wax tarts and a burner, I love that you can try heaps of different scents without spending heaps on a big candle.

    Bree :)
    Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm happy I have it now as it's definitely as you said a great way to sample the scents and I think the tarts are a lot stronger than the little votives I used before I got this! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love Yankee candles :) Bet they smelled amazing!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did! I went back and bought the tumbler of Summer Scoop the day after in fact ;) x

      Delete
  3. i was litterally in house of fraser yesterday going crazy in the yankee candle section,favs are baby powder,strawberry frosting and midsummers night,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been keeping note of scents I want to try as I haven't tried that many, I deffo wanna try baby powder for a lovely soft scent and wahiki melon!x

      Delete
  4. This burner is so pretty! :) I love the Black Coconut scent, or anything fruity!

    flawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pea is one of my favourite candles xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete